With classes pretty much over, it's time for me to get back into this whole blogging thing and with E3 a.k.a. Christmas for game news happening today I figured it's time for...
JORDAN'S OBLIGATORY E3 PREDICTIONS WITH JOECEPHUS THE PSYABETIC SQUID
It’s so hard to separate expectations from what I want so I won’t really try
1. I think a Pikmin game will be finally announced. I want it for both 3DS and the new café console or whatever they call it. Maybe just "The Nintendo"
2. I think GTA V will end up on café. I want them to show it during the conference
3. I think Scott Moffitt will end up on stage. I want him to be hardcore
4. I think the eshop (why can’t we transfer saves?) will be discussed I want it to have access to previous VC purchases
5. I think café’s price and launch won’t be discussed. I want it to be around June 2012
6. I think Skyward Sword will look better. I wish its release timing could have been better, seriously Nintendo, stop putting Zeldas in these weird transitional positions
I only really care about Nintendo but for the sake of fairness...
7. I think the NGP/PS Vita will have a fate like the PSP. I want Nintendo to adopt their download model
8. I want Star Wars: The Old Republic to co-exist with WOW and I think it will
9. I think Gears 3 was pushed from April to September because Microsoft has nothing else for end of this year. I want to be wrong.
10. I think Ubisoft should stop annualizing the otherwise high quality Assassin’s Creed franchise so I can start wanting it again.
But none of this really matters since all you people seem to care about is the origin of dumb memes anyway