Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm doing this now

This is the official "launch" of Jordan's Obligatory blog. Welcome


Baby Ray Romano celebrates the birth of my blog

Read this post for why I'm doing this but basically smart people were telling me I should and the whole idea of blogging, while kind of toolish, really appeals to my secret egotistical nature. Just look at how big my head is on that banner. Also for as much as I care about internet and technology, I've always been late on more social internet stuff, hence why I'm starting this now and not in 2005. 

New stuff is on the way but here's a bunch of content to tide you over until then, all in one convenient place.

Videos Part 1

Videos Part 2- Music Videos

Semi-Serious Writings

Weird Creative Stuff

Podcasts

Video Games Journalism part 1, part 2 and part 3


All the pleasure of talking to Jordan Minor, on a website


No comments:

Post a Comment